i love how unpopular this shit is
Premade Java Project - Eclipse IDE
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hello, the purpose of this upload is just a way to get your new project started with all of the essentials and also just to get a starting substructure for all of your code in Eclipse. It also features a fuck ton of commentary along with some tips. Thank you for downloading. I don't think I really need to include a file structure since this is so small.
1. Download the zip file
2. Unpack the files
3. Open the folder 'JavaProject 'and put the folder 'Game' into your Eclipse Workspace
4. Run eclipse and right-click your workspace and click 'Import'
5. Under General click 'Existing Projects into Workspace' and hit Next
6. Click 'Browse...' for the Root Directory and your workspace folder should pop up
7. Choose 'Game' and click 'Select Folder'
8. And finally, click 'Finish'
Now your files should be ready and you can even test it by going to [src>main] and then running 'MainApp'.